Monday 3 June 2013

FOOTBAL: Jose Mourinho Tells Chelsea Supporters: I'm One Of You


Jose Mourinho has returned to Chelsea with a message for the club's supporters: "I'm one of you".
photo Jose Mourinho has returned to Chelsea with a message for the club's supporters: "I'm one of you".
Mourinho, whose haul of five trophies during his first spell in charge included back-to-back Premier League titles, has signed a four-year deal at Stamford Bridge after leaving Real Madrid.
The Portuguese famously coined the nickname 'Special One' during his first press conference as manager back in 2004.
And nine years on in an interview with the club's in-house television channel, the first since his re-appointment was confirmed, Mourinho had another crowd-pleasing soundbite for Chelsea fans.
He told Chelsea TV: "In my career I've had two great passions - Inter and Chelsea - and Chelsea is more than important for me.
"It was very, very hard to play against Chelsea, and I did it only twice which was not so bad.
"Now I promise exactly the same things I promised in 2004 with this difference to add: I'm one of you."
Mourinho's Inter played Chelsea over two legs in the second round of the Champions League in 2010, winning 3-1 on aggregate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share