Sunday 16 August 2015

Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing; If The Igbos Don't Like Buhari's Style, They should Secede. Dr. Junaid Tells Ezeife.

                           
“If the Igbo don’t like it, they can attempt secession again. If they do, they must be prepared to live with the consequences. Nobody owes them anything and nobody is out to compensate them for anything.”
Did he just say Igbos can try secession again if they want? What sort of leaders do we have in this country?
This gworo-chewing loudmouth quota system "Dr" junaid should shut his mouth for one, lest he swallows flies.
I know he has almajiri slaves. If Igbos could survive all the neglect of fulani military junta for 40 years, i don't why they can't survive for 4 years in a democracy.
Mr Junaid i say to you Go to hell!
I've said it before that if I were a leader, I will rather consult my worst critics on certain issues than surround myself with those that always sing my praise no matter what I do.
Buhari has made some moves that are
clearly wrong by all standards but these sycophants don't seem to see any.
And history will keep repeating itself. Same sycophants that ruined Jonathan's government have defected to APC today.
If you love this administration, just tell Buhari the truth even when it hurts. If we don't, then you've collectively set him up to fail.
Meanwhile, Today they threaten you to leave them tomorrow they threaten you not to leave.
Nigeria is clearly not a real country.
I say okay i will stay and become Nigerian, then you get angry when i as a citizen buy Nigeria land, and succeed in business. You tell me to go back to my land.
Then I say OK, I will go back to my land and form my own country where I can be respected as a citizen and human being.
Then you get angry at me and call me a traitor and promise me genocide if I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share