Wednesday 20 August 2014

Awww!...Omoni Oboli Blames The Wrong Camera Angle For Controversial Dress She Wore To Meet President GEJ

    OmoniOboliScreening_that1960chickdotcom

The infamous blue dress Omoni Oboli wore while at a private screening of her movie “Being Mrs. Elliot” for President Jonathan caused quite a stir on the blogs and social media. With many criticizing her for wearing such a revealing dress to meet the Number 1 citizen of the country and other top level officials.
The actress and director who is married with kids is responding to all the talk and has blamed the “revealing look” on bad camera angles.
In an interview with NET she said,
I think maybe the pictures that were sent out were taken from a funny angle. I don’t think the dress was too revealing. I don’t think I was revealing my vital assets. It was a bit open but I was not revealing what I shouldn’t be revealing but the truth is people will always talk
After the jump, see other angles of the dress Omoni rocked to the  private screening which went down at the Presidential Villa, Ao Rock, Abuja.

Photos below
 

     OmoniOboliScreening_3_that1960chickdotcom
  
     OmoniOboliScreening_4_that1960chickdotcom 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share