Friday 27 June 2014

Celeb!..."I Am Getting Married This Year" -- Dr. SID


      Dr. Sid  
Hit-maker Dr. Sid has said he is focused on getting married this year. One look at his hot fiancée Simi Osomo and you will see why the young man is talking marriage. The MTN ambassador and voice behind the hit song ‘Surulere’ also told sabinews.com that he will not stop making songs. “I am going to be rolling a couple of songs off the album and I do have a project I am working on with Ice Prince,” he said.
 Sabinews.com ran into him at the recently held Nigeria Entertainment Conference (NEC) in Lagos.
“I think it is a good platform for us to discuss so many issues but the most important thing is that after discussing I am hoping we will all come together with similar ideologies and form a solution that will help move the entire industry forward,” he said of the NEC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share