Friday 21 February 2014

A Beautiful Request Ever Read For A Good Future

"Dear God, give me the nature of JIM IYKE- never to  allow intimidation

Give me a heart like Ramsey's to love my wife.  But please a wife like Omotola

Not like Funke Akindele who will beat me up and throw me out

A mother-in-law like Ngozi ezeonu and not Patience Ozokwo biko chineke
 
A father-in-law like Pete Edochie and not Chinwetalu Agu that will swear for me

A tolerant heart like Kenneth Okonkwo's Please God,do not give me a maid as Curvy as

Mercy JOHNSON. Oluwa i beg you.

Please if i have Tonto Dike among my children Please may my wife abort her before i meet 

her. Give me the Wealth of Olu jacobs because i have never seen him poor

I need neighbours like Mr Ibu and Charles inojie coupled

with Charles Awurum so that laughter won't depart from me

I need smart male children like Chinedu IKEDIEZE and

OSITA iheme, But with good height

Give me wisdom like Nkem Owoh and Oluwa i beg you to pls crown it all with a long life

  like that very old man that told the story of IGODO... Amen" Nna eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share