Friday 28 June 2013

See What Juliet Ibrahim Told OJB's Handlers

photo
Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim posted a message on her instagram page and blasted handlers of ailing producer and versatile singer, OJB Jezreel telling them to stop harassing celebrities rather they should reach out to the right people for funds.
OJB who is suffering from kidney failure needs a transplant in India which is said to cost a sum of N16million naira has sought the help from the public to assist him in raising the money.
Juliet who said she runs a kidney disease foundation has questioned why they need $100,000 because according to her a kidney transplant should cost no more than $50,000.
Meanwhile some celebrities like P-Square and older brother Jude, donated 5million, 2Face Idibia donated N1.5million, Don-Jazzy donated 1million, Iyanya & manager, Ubi Franklin donated 1million. Mercy Johnson, Ruggedman and a few others have made generous donations to OJB.
See her message below
" I think it's about time I speak up on this OJB topic that most of you ignorant
 people are using to harass and insult celebrities. First , every celebrity has
 his/her own responsibilities and family to take care of. If a colleague is ill and
 needs help do we contribute in our own way to help out or which ever way we
 can. I don't see why you people can't help out as well? Who said your N1,000
 can't amount to something that can raise the sum needed for OJB's transplant?
 For you people tagging me in your tweets, I am sure you know I run a kidney
 disease foundation, hence I will know the exact cost of a kidney transplant in 
India. I have been quiet cus I have asked people in charge of OBJ broadcast to 
contact my foundation because I know a kidney transplant will not cost more than
 a 50k usd. Why are they requesting 100k when so many cheaper deals with hospitals 
out therein India even in Ghana can be worked out to save OJB's life? To get the 
necessary help, those in charge of OJB's fundraising should stop harassing celebrities 
for funds."
Juliet Ibrahim(julietibrahimfoundation.org) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share