Friday 27 June 2014

Pregnant Actress, Uche Obodo's 10-Month Old Marriage Has Ended


              Uche-Ogbodo-Pregnant-1 
Another Nollywood marriage bites the dust and this one only lasted 10 months
Actress Uche Ogbodo who is heavily pregnant with her first child has just confirmed to blogger Stella Dimoko Korkus that her marriage is OVER! The actress tied the
knot in a top-secret traditional ceremony with Norway based footballer Ato Ubby Arthur on October 5th 2013.
She has confirmed that the “marriage” is indeed done and dusted.
This comes hot on the heels of actress Juliet Ibrahim announcing her marriage of 3 years has crashed.
After the jump read excerpts from her interview with SDK, in which she confirms the end of her relationship  
               
 SDK: I heard your barely a year old marriage has crashed,is this true?
Uche Ogbodo: Well that may be true but what isn’t true is that it wasn’t really marriage yet because it wasn’t fully formalised, we were still in the process of formalising it when all hell broke loose, so I was merely Engaged to be married to Ato Ubby.
SDK: What happened? 
Uche: This is really a hard question to answer, but all I can say is that barely one month into the engagement and in the process of planning a formal wedding I realised I had made the greatest mistake of my life. The Foundation of the union was based on lies and deceit…shocking lies. we had been dating for a almost year and I thought I knew it all but nothing prepared me for what unfolded.
SDK: Is he married already?
Uche: No he isn’t married to anyone else
SDK: You got pregnant in the process?
Uche: On the verge of trying to salvage the situation I found out I was expecting a child. I kept quiet to the rumours making the rounds because I was left with the option of thinking for my child and trying to salvage a dead situation but now I have finally made up my mind to break off the engagement and my reasons are Irreconcilable…

WOW!!!
Uche is currently in the United States to have her baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share