boko haram suicide bombing lagos 
If you live in Lagos and its environs please do not take this message lightly.
The bomb explosion that rocked Apapa, Lagos earlier in the week was carried out 
by a suspected Boko Haram female suicide bomber.
Area residents and journalists who were at the scene of the blast say
they won’t let the government deceive them because it was clear that what happened 
was a bomb blast and not a gas explosion or a fuel tanker bursting into flames.
A lady identified as Adaobi, who worked at the company where the blast occurred said
 she is still can’t come to terms with the fact that insurgency is now at her doorsteps.
I cannot believe what I have seen today. I have been thinking that all these bombings
 and killings occurring in the northern part of the country, which I read about in the
 papers, will never get to the south.
“I have never thought that Boko Haram, whose aim, I think, is to create an Islamic 
Caliphate in the entire northern Nigeria, would ever come to the south. But what
 I have seen today is shocking.
“When I looked at my office building, I discovered that the glasses on the entire 
building were destroyed by the blast and I wondered where we are heading to”, she 
said.
Even though Vanguard didn’t directly say it wasn’t a gas explosion or a fuel tanker 
bursting into flames, they made it clear that it was a car bomb blast.
Another journalist who goes by the name Fejiro Oliver says it was a clear case of a
 suicide bomber and a female carried out the task. His tweets and Facebook report
  below; 

     
         
                  

The above muslim lady reportedly sent by Boko Haram was on the phone few minutes
 before blowing herself up…Lord have mercy! What kind of evil is this?