Wednesday 25 June 2014

Celeb! Just Like RMD...Rapper Rick Ross Has Lost A Lot Of Weight...See How He Lost Over 100 Pounds In One Year


   RickRossB4After_that1960chickdotcom 
Being fit and healthy is in!
Everywhere I go people are eating healthy and working out! Go on the Lekki – Ikoyi bridge on a Saturday morning and you’ll see loads of peeps running and walking across the bridge. This fitness thing is no joke ooo
Last week I told you about how
veteran Nollywood actor RMD had lost a drastic amount of weight by changing his lifestyle, now rapper Rick Ross has left #TeamFat for #TeamFit
He probably got tired of dealing with his double D boobies! He’s not in Peter Okoye six pack category yet but he has lost 100 pounds (45kg) in a year all by changing his eating habits and excersing. Last month in an interview with Tim Westwood he said the most excerise he had done was to “tand up and count money.” 
      Rick-Ross-weightloss-5    
 He goes on to say
I do this s**t called, uh, CrossFit. I call it ‘RossFit.’ It’s called ‘RossFit’ now. What it is, is earlier this summer, Reebok had introduced to a trainer, and what he turned me on to was a training…Let’s say, for instance, if you got on a treadmill and you did that s**t for 30 minutes, yeah, you’re burning calories but you could be doing something that’s burning calories and building muscle at the same time. So it’s like, you’re working out a shorter time. I could go out and do some s**t for 20 minutes and you could be looking like this [flexes in camera], you heard me?
You know, the most I used to do for exercise was stand up to count the money…But now, they give me fruit to eat. I forgot what fruit, you know, tasted like. I eat pears now and s**t like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share