angela okorie dead
Rumors making the rounds recently has it that  Ace actress Angela Okorie died during child birth. Another group of rumor mongers on Sunday took to their heels to spread the unfounded death of this popular Nollywood actress, saying that she died in a car accident while going to a movie set.
Please keep in mind the story is not true. The mother of one who is currently on a movie location has debunked the rumour on Monday morning.
Hear Angela Okorie in her own words:
“I Am Not Dead, Am Balling Hard, As the matter of fact 150 years has been added to my age, I bear The mark of Jesus Christ , RIP To all the people that used my pix on their blogs, newspapers, and dp’s , saying I Angela Okorie is Death, I still the unstoppable moving Train. My God is alive, him alone can take my life.”   May God protect us from cyber enemies. Hmmm rumors!